Green Collect delivers a customised Collection Service specialising in ‘hard to recycle’ items.
Our tailored program provides a ‘one
stop shop’ for hard to recycle office items. Green Collect picks up directly
from your workplace & ensures the best environmental outcome for a wide
range of office waste.
Green Collect leads the way in solutions for:
• Electronic Waste (e.g. CDs,
DVDs, mobile phones, computer keyboards, printer cartridges)
• Stationery (e.g. folders, letterhead, suspension files)
• Other redundant office items (e.g. document trays, promotional materials)
Green Collect’s experienced team take great care to deliver a reliable & efficient service that helps your office reduce the amount of waste going to landfill & meet your environmental targets.
Collection Service provides:
• Regular collection of items
from your office
• Expertise in office relocations & refits
• Monthly reporting on total weight & description of items collected
• High level customer care & 10 years experience in service delivery to corporate & government clients
• Ongoing research & innovation into best practice in resource recovery
• Social impact data & stories about Green Collect as a social enterprise
Finding new homes for discarded items, including stationery, office and computer items. Supporting community groups with limited resources.
Green Move Services
Moving premises? We can assist in relocation of items to reduce waste and facilitate reuse.
New products Made in Melbourne using materials saved from landfill, our products are cleverly designed to utilise materials sourced through our Collection Service and give discarded items another life.
The Green Collecttive shop in Yarraville stocks things that are good for you and good for the earth. We've collected a range of products from around the world with great stories including our own Upcycled Products.